Tim Valley assists clients in a wide variety of government contracting and employment litigation matters, in addition to general business & corporate issues. He advises clients in bid protests at the Government Accountability Office and the Court of Federal Claims, size and status protests before the Small Business Administration, and counseling clients on matters of regulatory compliance. He also counsels clients on a broad range of employment and labor issues, including contract disputes, wrongful termination, business torts, compliance with Title VII and the ADA, employment matters, and non-competition and non-disclosure agreements.
Government contracts experience:
- Litigates bid protests before the Government Accountability Office and the Court of Federal Claims
- Advises on compliance with the FAR and Small Business Regulations
- Assists in the formation of joint ventures, teaming agreements, subcontracts, OCI plans, and non-disclosure agreements
- Drafts position statements for EEOC matters across the country
- Counsels clients on litigation holds
Prior to joining PilieroMazza, Mr. Valley worked as a Law Clerk for a large government contractor at the U.S. Department of Justice on civil litigation involving the ADA. Prior to that, he developed experience in all aspects of litigation while clerking for two years for Judge John M. Mott at D.C. Superior Court on a civil docket and on some criminal matters.
LGBT Bar Association of D.C.