Growing your small business often means securing financing; however, traditional banks typically don’t understand the unique nature of government procurement. Your small business may have difficulty finding financing between weighing legal aspects when looking to engage a lender and navigating the right type of lending product.
Join John Shoraka of PilieroMazza Advisory Services, Mike de Gennaro with PilieroMazza PLLC and Patrick Kelley and Eric Rabinovich of Live Oak Bank, who will discuss how financing solutions, specifically refinancing existing debt, acquisition financing, contract mobilization financing and lines of credit, can help you achieve growth.
Topics to be discussed will include:
- Learning what to look for before engaging a lender
- Learning how to use funds for:
- Merger & acquisition financing
- Refinance existing debt
- Contract mobilization
- Choosing the right advisor for your business
- How to intelligently work with your bank
DATE: Tuesday, March 28th, 2017
TIME: 2:00-3:00 PM