PilieroMazza provides the following complimentary publications which may be of interest to government contractors and small businesses.
Click here to read our 2015 eBook edition.
This chart describes the requirements for the Federal Small Business Programs; 8(a), WOSB, HUBZone, SDVOSB, SDB, SBIT/STTR, and the VA CVE program.
- How to participate
- Size requirements
- Ownership and control requirements
- Other requirements Requirements for maintaining eligibility
- Program benefits
- Status protests
- Affiliation issues
- Relevant regulations
This chart describes the federal labor and employment laws applicable to all employers and those applicable specifically to government contractors.
- ADEA - Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- ADA - Americans with Disabilities Act
- Equal Pay Act
- FLSA - Fair Labor Standards Act
- FMLA - Family and Medical Leave Act
- NLRA - National Labor Relations Act
- OSHA - Occupational Safety and Health Act
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- CWHSSA - Contract Work Hours & Safety Standards Act
- DBA - Davis-Bacon Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity (Executive Order 11246)
- Minimum Wage (Executive Order 13658)
- Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- SCA - Service Contract Act
- VEVRRA - Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act
- PCA - Walsh-Healey Public Contracts Act
This chart shows bid protest and status eligibility protest information in an easy-to-read format.
- Where the rules are found
- Time for filing
- Who can protest?
- Where do you protest?
- Who decides?
- Stay of performance?
- Estimated time for case resolution
- Appellate procedures
On July 25, 2016, SBA published its final rule implementing a new mentor-protégé program for small businesses as well as other changes in the regulations regarding joint ventures and the 8(a) Business Development Program. This chart summarizes some of the key changes as compared with the current rule. The rule will become effective on August 24, 2016.
This chart describes the requirements of the different Mentor-Protégé Programs for the SBA and the other federal agencies.
- OSDBU Contacts
- Eligible Protégés
- Eligible Mentors
- Joint Ventures
- Length of Agreements
- Special Rules
- Multiple Mentors
- Multiple Protégés
- Suggested Assistance