The U.S. General Service Administration’s (“GSA”) is seeking input on acquisition regulations, policies, standards, business practices and guidance issued by GSA across all of its acquisition, disposal, and sales programs, that may be appropriate for repeal, replacement, or modification. We represent many small businesses that participate in the various procurement programs administered by GSA, in particular contract vehicles under GSA’s Federal Supply Schedule program. Although there are many issues that touch upon small business concerns that hold these contracting vehicles administered by GSA, we commented on the utilization of contractor teaming arrangements (“CTA”) for Schedule opportunities, and special small business considerations arising under these CTAs.
Includes our comments on :
- Aspects of the Circular Require Clarification
- We recognize that OFPP sees a value in Category Management and intends to institutionalize Category Management principles across the Government. However, clarification of the Government’s approach, as set forth in the proposed Circular, is needed.
- Consideration of Small Businesses Should Be Required
- More consideration of small businesses is needed.
- BIC Sourcing Solutions Must Be Readily Attainable
- The Circular does not address how competitions for BIC preferred and BIC mandatory sourcing solutions will be conducted.
PilieroMazza recently submitted comments to the General Services Administration stating that the proposed rule should not be applied in small...
Includes comments on FAR Case 2015-015
- The Proposed Rule Should Not Be Applied in Small Business Set Asides
- The Brief Analysis Should Allow for Flexibility
- The Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Understates the Impact on Small Businesses
Read our full comments here Excerpts Filing Fee The new rule envisions imposing a filing fee of $350 on protesters. We respectfully request...