PilieroMazza provides the following complimentary publications which may be of interest to government contractors and small businesses.
This chart shows bid protest and status eligibility protest information in an easy-to-read format.
- Where the rules are found
- Time for filing
- Who can protest
- Where do you protest or Jurisdiction (FAR Parts 8, 12, 15, 16, Task Order/IDIQ)
- Who decides
- Stay of performance
- Estimated time for case resolution
- Appellate procedures
This chart describes the federal labor and employment laws applicable to all employers and those applicable specifically to government contractors.
This chart describes the requirements for the Federal Small Business Programs; 8(a), WOSB, HUBZone, SDVOSB, SDB, SBIT/STTR, and the VA CVE program.
- How to participate
- Size requirements
- Ownership and control requirements
- Other requirements Requirements for maintaining eligibility
- Program benefits
- Status protests
- Affiliation issues
- Relevant regulations