Art brings to PilieroMazza an extensive background in construction law and complex commercial litigation. Businesses in the construction sector rely on his counsel on a broad range of legal issues related to construction matters, including contractual disputes, defects, and impact claims. Art also represents clients in real estate transactions.
Notable casework includes:
- assisting a general contractor in defeating a $5 Million claim while also winning an award of over $1 Million;
- representing a contractor in a multi-million dollar claim related to a major roadway project; and
- providing counsel in a multi-faceted dispute examining proper ownership of numerous senior facilities and the legitimacy of the HUD financing used.
Related Practice Areas
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., 2018
- Oakland University, B.A., 2014
Not admitted to practice law in D.C. Attorney is practicing under the supervision of an attorney or attorneys licensed to practice law in D.C.
- Member, National Demolition Association
- Member, Detroit Bar Association
- Member, Oakland County Bar Association
- Michigan Super Lawyers® Rising Star, Construction Litigation, 2022-Present