Emily represents businesses in a variety of corporate and government contracting matters. As a member of PilieroMazza’s Business & Transactions Group, she focuses on mergers and acquisitions and entity formation. Her work includes drafting acquisition agreements, organizational documents, contracts, and corporate governance documents. Emily is also a member of the firm’s Government Contracts Group. She is experienced with small business procurement matters, bid protests at all levels, and size and status protests. Emily’s work in the Government Contracts Group makes her well suited to navigate the regulatory hurdles of mergers and acquisitions involving government contractors.
Emily serves as Co-Chair on PilieroMazza’s Cybersecurity & Data Privacy Team, which addresses cybersecurity and information privacy matters, particularly compliance with emerging regulatory requirements, federal and state statutes and regulations, and industry standards. Emily is also a member of the firm’s Construction Industry Team, where she focuses on REAs and claims and appeals brought by construction contractors.
Related Practice Areas
- Business & Transactions
- Cybersecurity & Data Privacy
- Corporate and Organizational Governance
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Debt Financing
- Employee Incentive and Bonus Plans
- Business Succession Planning
- Fund Formation & Structuring
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D. and Law and Public Policy Certificate, 2015; Notes and Comments Editor, Connecticut Law Review
- Clark University, B.A., 2011, summa cum laude
- District of Columbia