Frank assists business clients with a variety of corporate and financial matters, including mergers and acquisitions, entity formation, and general corporate matters. His work includes drafting acquisition agreements, organizational documents, contracts, and corporate governance documents.
As the head of PilieroMazza’s Healthcare Industry Team, Frank works with attorneys from a cross-section of the Firm’s practice groups to offer clients in the healthcare sector a full-spectrum approach to their specific legal concerns. Clients include research and development entities, medical device firms, healthcare staffing companies, and physician doctor groups, to name a few.
Prior to joining PilieroMazza, Frank was an attorney at the Administrative Conference of the United States, where he oversaw research projects on regulatory legal issues. Frank also worked as an attorney at the Social Security Administration, where he evaluated appeals in disability claims and worked on projects concentrating on regulatory and policy compliance. Previously, Frank worked as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Warren Krug in the Circuit Court for Calvert County, Maryland.
Related Practice Areas
- Business & Corporate
- Intellectual Property & Technology Rights
- Corporate and Organizational Governance
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- The George Washington University Law School, LL.M., in Business & Finance Law, 2018, with highest honors
- American University Washington College of Law, J.D., 2011, cum laude
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A., 2008, summa cum laude
- District of Columbia
- D.C. Bar Small Business Brief Legal Advice Clinic, Volunteer Attorney, November 2016 – present