With a background as in-house counsel at a solar company and as a corporate lawyer in private practice, Laura offers PilieroMazza’s corporate clients a full spectrum perspective on all their business concerns. She is also well-versed in every stage of solar project development from pre-construction to asset management, as well as solar project financing and sale transactions.
Laura’s practice involves working with businesses of all sizes on corporate reorganizations, purchase agreements, loan transactions, entity formation, and corporate governance. She also assists her colleagues in the Business & Corporate Group on mergers and acquisitions and general corporate matters.
Prior to joining PilieroMazza, Laura was in-house counsel at Clean Energy Collective, where she worked directly with the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Legal Officer, and outside counsel on the company’s legal matters.
Related Practice Areas
- Business & Corporate
- Corporate and Organizational Governance
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Debt Financing
- Employee Incentive and Bonus Plans
- Business Succession Planning
- Vermont Law School, J.D., 2014
- Stanford University, Graduate School of Business, Certificate of General Management, 2007
- Davidson College, B.A., 2005
- New Hampshire
- Colorado (Admission Pending)