With attorneys from a cross-section of PilieroMazza’s practice groups—including Business & Transactions/Mergers & Acquisitions, Government Contracts, Labor & Employment, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, and Cybersecurity & Data Privacy—the Firm’s Healthcare Industry Team supports a broad range of legal needs for our clients in the healthcare sector.
Due to the healthcare industry’s highly regulated nature, the Firm’s focus on the healthcare industry means clients benefit from PilieroMazza’s in-depth perspective and understanding of developments in healthcare, as well as how legislation and regulations might impact our clients and their bottom line. For our clients that operate in both the government contracting and healthcare spheres, the Firm’s experience in both of these highly regulated industries positions us to advise on the critical overlap of the regulatory frameworks.
The Firm’s healthcare clients include:
- healthcare staffing firms;
- healthcare providers such as physician practices and physician groups;
- home health, hospice, and niche providers;
- healthcare advocacy associations;
- private equity groups investing in healthcare entities;
- healthcare IT companies; and
- medical device companies.