Reality Check: Best Practices for Implementing Employer Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Initiatives
Date / Time:
September 15, 2021 / 10:00 am ET
Visit this link to register.
Properly implemented diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) initiatives positively impact a company’s hiring, retention, productivity, innovation, and ultimately culture. But what are the key components of a properly executed DEI initiative? Join Nichole Atallah, Chair of PilieroMazza’s Labor & Employment Group, as she examines the do’s and don’ts of a well-executed DEI initiative.
Learning outcomes include:
1. Getting buy-in from the entire organization;
2. Being honest about what initiatives your company’s culture will tolerate;
3. Making education and training a priority;
4. Developing an initiative that is realistic, sustainable, and impactful; and
5. Cultivating a safe and welcoming environment for everyone in your organization.