CMMC Is Coming – Are You Ready? Specific Implications for Native American Contractors
Date / Time:
September 15, 2020 / 3:00 pm ET
Visit this link to register.
The Department of Defense’s (DOD) Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) requirements are coming, impacting DOD contractors big and small. This important new certification, if responded to proactively, will help you gain (or not lose) a competitive advantage. Are you ready to obtain CMMC? Is your IT infrastructure equipped?
Join Baker Tilly and PilieroMazza as they explore the ins and outs of CMMC, emphasizing issues most relevant to Native American contractors as they prepare this certification.
This webinar will cover:
- An introduction and overview of CMMC, when the certification is expected to begin and how it will be implemented
- An explanation of the five levels of CMMC certification and the framework against which contractors will be judged to attain each level
- What Native American contractors should be doing now to update their internal IT, employee and DOD business capture practices and procedures
- Recent procurement activity (e.g. STARS III) and how contractors are likely to see CMMC come up as a requirement
- Cybersecurity’s impact on awards and protests, and how to ensure contractors are adequately protected in teaming, subcontract, joint venture and related agreements with third parties
- Case studies on how external practitioners can support your navigation of CMMC