Government Contractors: Preparing for OFCCP’s Affirmative Action Program Compliance Certification
Date / Time:
January 25, 2022 / 2:00 pm ET
Visit this link to register
In December 2021, OFCCP launched its Affirmative Action Program Verification Interface through a new online portal. Beginning February 1, 2022, registration opens on the Portal, and covered prime and subcontractors are required to certify compliance of their Affirmative Action Program no later than June 30, 2022.
Join Sara Nasseri, an attorney in PilieroMazza’s Labor & Employment Group, and Mary Whitaker, Account / Project Manager at Thomas Houston Associates, to get a roadmap of your obligations and learn the essentials of developing, implementing, and reporting your AAP. They’ll cover:
- who is required to prepare an AAP;
- upcoming action items and deadlines;
- tips for preparing your AAP and maintaining compliance;
- key components of the AAP; and
- best practices in the event of an audit.