Government Contracts Compliance: Cybersecurity
Date / Time:
November 12, 2020 / 2:00 pm ET
Visit this link to register.
Government contracts compliance is complicated and constantly evolving. Keeping up with thousands upon thousands of rules, regulations, statutes, guidance, and more is time consuming and exhausting. This series does not stop at covering just the fundamentals of compliance; it will also cover best practices to meet the challenges of a changing regulatory environment in an evolving, turbulent world.
The cybersecurity session covers:
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Guidance
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Rules
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model certification (CMMC)
- Safeguarding Covered Contractor Information
- Controlled Unclassified Information
- Safeguarding Covered Defense Information