Issues In Focus: What is the Minimum Wage Again? Navigating the $15 Minimum Wage for Government Contractors
Date / Time:
February 8, 2022 / 1:00 pm ET
Visit this link to register.
On November 24, the Department of Labor issued a final rule implementing Executive Order 14026, Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors. The rule increases the minimum wage for federal government contractors for workers who work on or in connection with a covered federal contract to $15 per hour beginning January 30, 2022.
How will this impact your contracts and how you do business? Please join DHG’s Bill Walter and his guest Nichole Atallah with PilieroMazza. This webinar will cover what to expect as COs wrap the $15 minimum wage into new solicitations and existing contracts.
Some of the topics that the panel will discuss include:
- Is my contract a Covered Contract?
- Does the new clause introduce new requirements?
- What is a Covered Employee?
- Do I have to pay all employees the minimum $15/hour?
- What other considerations should I be aware of?