Keys to Preparing a Winning Bid for DHS’s $5.6 Billion PACTS III IDIQ
Date / Time:
October 26, 2023 / 11:00 am ET
Visit this link to register.
The Department of Homeland Security announced the release of PACTS III, its third iteration of the Program Management, Administration, Clerical, and Technical Services contract for non-IT services. PACTS III—an Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) worth $5.6 Billion—is expected to provide government contractors with opportunities to deliver services to DHS related to program management, administrative, clerical, technical, and engineering.
- PACTS III changes in RFP;
- what are the teaming options: prime, sub, JV, etc.;
- past performance and experience: what will they review and how to take advantage of a team;
- key concerns and questions about the RFP that must be resolved; and
- pitfalls to avoid in preparing your proposal.