Nuts and Bolts of the SCA
Date / Time:
May 12, 2022 / 2:00 pm ET
Visit this link to register.
Compliance with the Service Contract Act (SCA), now referred to as the Service Contract Labor Standards, is a challenge for many companies. Understanding applicability, wage determinations, health and welfare benefits, and leave can cause major headaches. If these were not enough, non-compliance may lead to a Department of Labor (DOL) audit.
This webinar will focus on important SCA compliance principles and discuss strategies for avoiding liability.
Learning objectives include:
- SCA applicability and exceptions;
- SCA obligations;
- mapping to a correct labor category;
- discharging fringe benefit obligations;
- common SCA issues and pitfalls;
- DOL audit risk and exposure; and
- price adjustments.