PPP, CARES / 3610, & Economic Aid 2021: What Every Government Contractor Needs to Know
Date / Time:
February 4, 2021 / 1:00 pm ET
Visit this link to register
Join SC&H Group‘s Pete Ragone and PilieroMazza‘s Cy Alba on Thursday, February 4th at 1:00 PM ET for a live webinar to learn the most up-to-date and reliable guidance for the funding that matters most to you right now.
This Town Hall style session will cover:
- PPP Second Draw Loans: who qualifies and how to apply
- Loan forgiveness, is it the right answer?
- Recent DCCA guidance confirms PPP Loan forgiveness may need to be credited / paid back
- New legislation surrounding the Economic Aid Act and what this means for businesses
- Guidance, and answers to your specific questions, surrounding relief (CARES Act / 3610, PPP, CAA, and government contracting)