Risk Prevention Strategies: Responding Effectively to Internal Workplace Complaints
Date / Time:
June 1, 2021 / 2:00 pm ET
Visit this link to register.
An employer’s response to an employee complaint can mean the difference between an employee who files a lawsuit and one who doesn’t, even if they do not always get the answer they want to hear. Determining which complaints require a simple response and which require a more complete investigation is also critical. Responding with knowledge, care, understanding, and confidentiality, to the extent possible, promotes employee stability and a positive work environment while minimizing legal liability.
Join Nichole Atallah and Matt Kreiser, attorneys in PilieroMazza’s Labor & Employment and Litigation & Dispute Resolution groups, for a webinar on responding to internal workplace complaints. They’ll cover:
- common types of employee complaints;
- the legal protections afforded to complaining employees;
- tips for effectively responding to complaints;
- determining when to investigate; and
- how an effective response affects your bottom line.