Service Contracting Act
Date / Time:
April 23, 2024 / 2:00 pm ET
Visit this link to register.
The Service Contract Act (SCA) and related regulations look easy to grasp at first glance, but are very difficult to navigate in practice. In fact, they might just be some of the most challenging requirements for contractors and federal agencies trying to implement it. If you are a federal contractor competing for or performing work under a service contract or you provide any services relating to the SCA, this training is critical to ensuring that you are fully compliant and competitive. Full compliance impacts preparation of proposals, human resources, wage and hour compliance, proper classification, conformances for missing classifications, benefits administration and much more.
This training teaches the fundamental requirements of :
- Fair Labor Standards Act Exemptions
- Contract Work Hours and Safety Standards Act
- Minimum Wages for Government Contractors
- Sick leave for Government Contractors
- Non-Displacement of Qualified Workers
- Price Adjustments and Claims