WEBINAR: Sex Discrimination: New Court Rulings and Legislative Updates on Gender Identity and the Practical Impact on LGBTQ Employees
Date / Time:
July 30, 2020 / 1:30 pm ET
Visit this link to register.
Given the significance of the Court’s ruling, employers need to know what to do to avoid possible discrimination lawsuits. Find out more and make sure your policies are in line with current legal requirements. Attend our in-depth webinar on July 30 and gain practical knowledge and tips to keep your organization free of legal missteps and costly lawsuits regarding possible sex discrimination claims.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the scope and breadth of the Supreme Court’s decision and its implications
- Know how to protect your business, as it pertains to employment law regarding sexual identity or sexual preference
- Ensure your company’s policies comply with legal limits around sexual orientation and identity
- Understand the various federal agencies’ positions and enforcement authority, including that of the OFCCP and the EEOC
- Instruct your managers in best practices regarding any actions taken against employees who might interpret as sex discrimination
- And much more!