People are the most important asset to an organization’s growth and success. To gain and maintain a competitive edge, employers need to attract, retain, and reward a talented workforce. PilieroMazza’s Labor & Employment and Business & Transactions lawyers work with employers to help them think strategically about their compensation and benefits packages in the context of their organizational objectives. We will assist you in designing and implementing creative compensation solutions at the forefront of current marketplace demands, helping you assess your goals and clearly understand the associated costs.
We assist employers in the following areas:
- designing and drafting plans to attract and retain key team members;
- employee equity incentive plan and synthetic equity plan design, implementation, and administration, including restricted equity, phantom equity, equity appreciation rights, profits interests; and equity option plans;
- bonus arrangements, plan structuring, and implementation; mergers and acquisitions due diligence;
- change in control and transactional strategy and contractual arrangements; and
- executive compensation limitations, reporting requirements, and bonus implementation considerations for government contractors.