PilieroMazza’s Business & Corporate attorneys provide clients with skilled counsel throughout the process of forming venture capital, private equity, search, and other fund structures. In addition to representing fund sponsors during fund formation, we also help guide other fund participants, including high-net-worth individuals and other limited partners, in managing their investment opportunities and fund relationships.
Our firm’s experience spans the full life cycle of a private investment fund. The comprehensive array of services provided by PilieroMazza includes:
• fund structuring and compliance;
• preparing comprehensive private offering materials;
• drafting and negotiating partnership agreements and other governing documents;
• advising on and documenting management and compensation arrangements;
• counseling on strategic investor and seed transactions;
• negotiating and organizing investment transactions;
• advising on federal securities law matters;
• advising on Delaware limited partnership and LLC law;
• advising on broker-dealer, investment adviser, and Investment Company Act regulatory matters; and
• providing ongoing portfolio company representation.