PilieroMazza’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice represents buyers and sellers from a wide range of industries navigate complex transactions. Applying more than 30 years of experience, our attorneys are known for leading deals that range from limited asset acquisitions to large enterprise acquisitions of privately held companies.
Whether pursuing an asset sale, equity sale, exchange, rollover, leveraged buy-out strategic merger acquisition, recapitalization, or corporate restructuring transaction, our M&A team delivers thoughtful analysis, goal-driven strategy and personalized attention to clients so they can anticipate what may incentivize those on the other side of the deal. PilieroMazza attorneys work collaboratively with a variety of professional service providers, such as investment bankers, tax advisors, institutional lenders, brokers, accountants, personal wealth advisors, and technical analysts to structure and close transactions in an efficient manner.
Our firm’s M&A representation includes crafting deals for clients in highly regulated industries such as government contracting and healthcare. Proficient in structuring transactions within the limitations of such complex regulatory landscapes, our attorneys help clients achieve their business objectives, maximize founder and investor returns, and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations governing their specific industries.
PilieroMazza’s representative M&A transactions include:
- Represented Zentech Manufacturing, Inc. in a portfolio exit transaction structured as a leveraged buy-out by BlackBern Partners.
- Represented Intrepid Solutions and Services, LLC, a Virginia-based services and technology contractor to U.S. intelligence customers, in a leveraged buy-out acquisition by Bluestone Investment Partners.
- Represented a Washington, D.C.-based program management and business process consulting firm in an acquisition by a strategic buyer.
- Represented an Alaskan native corporation in an equity acquisition of a Georgia-based cyber and systems security company.
- Represented S&K Technologies, Inc., a tribal-owned corporation, in an asset acquisition of International Towers, Incorporated, a cellular and broadband infrastructure and security company; subsequently represented the client in its related federal contract novation.
- Represented a Virginia-based dialysis care company in the negotiation, structuring, and implementation of a multi-facility joint venture with a Virginia-based hospital system.
- Represented a Florida-based healthcare procurement services coordinator and supply chain management company in a reorganization involving a corporate conversion, intellectual property divestiture, and stockholder redemption.