New Employment Issues in Government Contracting
Date / Time:
August 22, 2023 / 10:45 am ET
2023 National HUBZone Conference
The National Conference Center
18665 Conference Center Drive
Leesburg, VA 20176
Visit this link to register.
Government contractors face unique labor and employment challenges and are subject to wage and hour and employment regulations. While these requirements are often overlooked, they also happen to be the same rules and regulations that, if violated, can lead to costly errors and government investigations.
Join panelists as they discuss navigating the ever-changing world of labor law for government contractors and strategies for maintaining compliance to protect your business.
Some of the topics they will discuss include:
- What are the key labor and employment regulations government contractors should know?
- How should federal contractors maintain compliance with labor and employment obligations?
- What are the major compliance pitfalls government contractors face?
- Who can be an “employee” for HUBZone purposes?
- How should my business respond in the event of an audit or investigation?