OFCCP Refresh and Reset: What to Watch for in 2022
Date / Time:
October 12, 2021 / 2:00 pm ET
Visit this link to register.
With a new administration and new leadership at the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP), federal contractors should expect – and prepare for – new changes from the agency. Now, more than ever, it is imperative that you take the time to ensure your business is compliant with OFCCP obligations.
- what to expect from the OFCCP in 2022;
- OFCCP obligations for equal opportunity, VETS, and the Rehabilitation Act;
- how to survive the reporting season;
- handling employee complaints; and
- best practices in the event of an audit.