Recent Trends in COVID Vaccine and Mask Mandates for Employers
Date / Time:
August 20, 2021 / 2:00 pm ET
Visit this link to register.
Join PilieroMazza’s Nichole Atallah and Sarah Nash, partners in the Firm’s Labor & Employment Group, for a 30-minute overview of recent legal developments and trends on vaccine and mask mandates and their implications for employers, whether engaged in the commercial or federal sector. Key topics will include:
- how President Biden’s policy regarding mandatory vaccines and testing is impacting employer policies;
- navigating client requirements for mandatory vaccinations;
- determining reasonable accommodations and requirements for unvaccinated personnel;
- managing client denials for reasonable accommodations; and
- considerations on implementing a testing requirement for unvaccinated personnel.
This program was approved for .50 hour HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).