Construction Webinar Series: Preparing for and Managing Claims in the COVID-19 Project Environment
Date / Time:
October 19, 2021 / 2:00 pm ET
PilieroMazza Construction Webinar Series
Visit this link to register.
Like most industries, COVID-19 continues to adversely impact companies operating in the construction sector. Now, with a surge in new cases across the country, construction firms contracting with the government should have a plan in place to prepare for and manage claims related to COVID.
If you’re considering filing a claim or a request for equitable adjustment (REA), you’ll want to register for this timely webinar presented by PilieroMazza’s Lauren Brier and Sam Finnerty. They’ll cover the best practices you should implement now to increase your chances of recovering costs resulting from the impacts of COVID-19.
Learning objectives include:
- Common COVID-19 related issues affecting construction contractors.
- How the government is currently handling COVID-19 related claims and REAs?
- Preparing your COVID-19 related claim or REA for effective negotiations with the government.
- Documenting evidence in relation to current and future losses caused by COVID-19.
- Quantifying losses caused by COVID-19 accurately and in real time.