A PilieroMazza WebinarOn December 4, 2018, the SBA issued a proposed rule that includes a number of sweeping amendments to the SBA’s regulations which will have a significant impact on small businesses. The proposed rule addresses important matters for small businesses, such as the limitations on subcontracting requirements and exclusions for compliance purposes, and requirements for size and status recertification. The SBA is also clarifying when size is determined, and the size rules applicable to joint ventures arising out of the ostensible subcontractor rule. The proposed rule also impacts large businesses with subcontracting plans.
We will discuss the proposed changes and how they can impact government contractors, particularly small businesses. Comments to the proposed rule are due on February 4, 2019. This session will educate listeners on the changes and encourage you to submit comments to SBA.
Tony Franco and Sam Finnerty will discuss:
- Subcontracting Plan Requirements
- Small Business Contracting Preferences in Disaster Areas
- The Non-Manufacturer Rule and IT Value Added Reseller Procurements
- Set-Asides Within a Set-Aside on Multiple Award Contracts
- Size Recertifications
- Revisions to Limitations on Subcontracting Rule
- The Ostensible Subcontractor Rule and Implications for JVs between non-similarly situated small businesses
- Size Determinations, and More
|DATE:||Wednesday, January 16, 2019|
|TIME:||2:00 - 3:00 PM ET|
This webinar will be recorded! If the webinar time slot does not fit into your schedule or time zone, you can access the webinar recording to watch at your leisure anytime, anywhere. Full access will be given to all registrants to download the recordings and all the presentation materials after the live event.