Pam Mazza, Founding Partner of PilieroMazza, retired from the Firm as of January 1, 2023. The PilieroMazza family is grateful to Pam for building the foundation upon which we now stand. Having successfully established PilieroMazza as uniquely qualified to advance the best interests of our clients in the government contracting community, the Firm’s current leadership is well-positioned to carry on Pam’s legacy.
Pam gained national recognition for her 30+ years of advocacy supporting government contractors and commercial businesses. Under Pam’s leadership, PilieroMazza grew from its first iteration as a seven-attorney firm in the 1980s to the full-service business law firm it is today.
Pam was key to shaping PilieroMazza’s thought leadership across all practice groups—Government Contracts, Business & Transactions, Labor & Employment, and Litigation & Dispute Resolution—to keep clients abreast of legislative and regulatory changes that affect their businesses. Whether writing to legislators or speaking at a national conference, Pam’s tireless advocacy for business-friendly legislation and regulations helped PilieroMazza secure a reputation that clients value when seeking counsel to protect and further their business interests.
Related Practice Areas
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D.
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, B.A.
- Former Board of Directors and General Counsel, Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
- Former GovConNet Council Member, Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
- Former General Counsel, Montgomery County Chamber Community Foundation
- Founding Member and Instructor, MCCC Veterans Institute for Procurement
- Former Board of Directors, Women Impacting Public Policy
- Former General Counsel, National Veterans Small Business Coalition
- Former General Counsel, Small Environmental Business Action Coalition
- Former Member, M&T Bank’s Greater Baltimore/Washington Director’s Advisory Council
- Former Member, Provident Bank Board of Directors
- President’s Award, Women Impacting Public Policy, 2012
- SmartCEO Brava! Women Business Achievement Award, 2011
- Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce Chairman’s Award, 2009 and 2010
- Alaska 8(a) Association Bob Weiser Award, 2004
- Contract Services Association of America Special Award for commitment and dedication to CSA, 2003
- Small Business Administration’s Advocate of the Year Award, 2001
AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating
District of Columbia Super Lawyers®, Government Contracts, 2014-Present